THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jumat, 13 Maret 2009

from my bestfriend coz my crazy situation

fall in love...

never see my bestfriend smile like that,
she said.. "owh bebz.. i think im in love with him", i just stare at her, while im watched she smile and laugh, i see through her eyes..

there's something i had before..

sparkle of love ...

she's definitely in love..

wish i could be like her, felt in love with someone unique, and attracted to your heart..

its been so long to find that sparkle..

all i ever had in my mind was this phrase :
" Sex is full of lies. The body tries to tell the truth. But, it's usually too battered with rules to be heard, and bound with pretenses so it can hardly move. We cripple ourselves with lies. "

hope she could find what see needs from a truly gentle man.



and my answer

u make me crying,,
so touched

thank u so much ta for Ur pray ,, for ur message,,

for sure
I'm scared to be in love ,,
but now i feel sure that i'm in love
and this make me so tortured,,

i don't wanna be like this,,,
that i never know how he's feel

its makes me crazy!!!
definitely!! !!!!!
its hard


help me gurlz,,

if i drop down so deep
can i get Ur shoulder ?
can i get Ur hug ?
can u here beside me?

huaaaaaaaaaa

i wanna cry!!
and i was CRY!!



for
someone who's make my day full of sunshine
for all this time!!!
and make me definitely crazy!!

0 comments:


ShoutMix chat widget