THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Selasa, 26 Januari 2010

affair


I’m like melody in your head
and every day is always replaying in ur mind,,
that u was say last night to me

okay u got “eight” point for that word,,,
the word that can make me fly high enough
but I got my “ten” point for my word
the word that can make u addicted so high to me
and u can’t do nothing

I know you want me so badly
and yes honestly I want u too,,

we are an affair,,
when ur lips come to my lips,,
and go down to the shoulder come to the neck and down,,

when ur hand around in my body
feel it ,, enjoy it,,

like u don’t want missing this chance
and I don’t have any space to breath

when the our body becoming one and bonded ,,
u got me every single in my body
we do again and again

this is the hottest affair that I ever mad,,,
the hottest kisses I ever had,,

0 comments:


ShoutMix chat widget