THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Senin, 25 Mei 2009

never change

the feels of love start from eyes.

and the feels like start from ears

and if I want to stop to like someone , just close my ears

but with U i try to close my eyes , try to forget u

but the love change to be a tears and still leave in my heart for a long time

I'm scared to fall in love, scared to fall fast, because every time I fall in love... it never seems to last.

and for this
The never-ending feeling when I'm with you

You are the same people
that never change

yesterday , now or tomorrow



loving u like loving my loneliness

and in my loneliness I'm officially yours

I can close my eyes to things I don’t want to see,

I can close my lips to things I don't want to talk,

but I can’t close my heart to things I don’t want to feel...

and
You already had me at hello..

If Loving you wrong, i don't wanna be right

0 comments:


ShoutMix chat widget