THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Rabu, 20 Mei 2009

love love love


"Love is Anger without Rage
Love is Passion without Lust
Love is Sadness without Sorrow
Love is Seeing the Good side in Everything, without Losing Sight of the Ugly side.
Love will only be as Beautiful or Painful as you wanted it to be."


-why love and time so close?-
"Because only Time is capable of understanding how valuable Love is."

"Love eventually grows if you allow time to play its part."

"If distance were measured in terms of the heart we'd never be more than a minute apart."

"Love requires years of work, but in the end it is really worth the time."

"Time could never dim my love for you, because with every beat of my heart, I only want you more."

"CINTA tak mungkin mempertanyakan apalagi meragukan, mengharapkan apalagi menuntut imbalan. Satu-satunya hal yang bisa dilakukan CINTA adalah mengabdi.

CINTA tak pernah beralih sebab ketika CINTA beralih ia tak lagi CINTA tetapi ketidaksetiaan. Dan ketidaksetiaan adalah salah satu musuh terbesar CINTA."

"I don't need anyone to
take advantage of my
weaknesses or my strengths,
I need someone
who will appreciate me
for everything that I am."

"The greatest pain that comes from love,
Is loving someone you can never have"

"God made woman beautiful and foolish; beautiful, that man might love her; and foolish, that she might love him"


"I have a pair of eyes, but can't always see you.
I have a pair of hands, but can't always protect you.
But I have a heart, that always prays for you" - Quote by L Square

"Love sees not with the eyes but with the mind, therefore is winged cupid painted blind." - William Shakespeare

"The alphabet starts with ABC; numbers starts with 123, but love starts with you and me."

"You're like a drug; when you're with me, it's a high. When you're not, it's a low. And even though I know you'll hurt me in the end, I still need you."

"Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. Whatever it takes or how my heart breaks, I will be right here ... waiting for you." - Richard Marx

"Whenever you smile for no reason & whenever you feel an unexpected flutter of joy, just know that it's because I'm thinking of you."

"I love you like the moon loves the night
like the bee hugs the flower
like the dawn wait for the sun
I love you the most."

"Don't walk in front of me, I maynot follow
Don't walk behind me, I maynot lead
Just walk beside me & be my love FOREVER...!"

"My night has become a sunny dawn because of you."

"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams." - Dr Seuss

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."
~Unknown~

"Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart."
~Unknown~



"Jika ia sebuah cinta.....ia tidak mendengar, namun sentiasa bergetar
Jika ia sebuah cinta.....ia tidak buta namun, sentiasa melihat dan merasa.
Jika ia sebuah cinta.....ia tidak menyiksa namun, sentiasa menguji.
Jika ia sebuah cinta.....ia tidak memaksa namun, sentiasa berusaha.
Jika ia sebuah cinta.....ia tidak cantik namun, sentiasa menarik.
Jika ia sebuah cinta.....ia tidak datang dengan kata-kata namun, sentiasa menghampiri dengan hati.
Jika ia sebuah cinta.....ia tidak terucap dengan kata namun sentiasa, hadir dengan sinar mata.
Jika ia sebuah cinta.....ia tidak hanya berjanji, namun sentiasa coba memenangi.
Jika ia sebuah cinta.....ia mungkin tidak suci, namun sentiasa harmoni.
Jika ia sebuah cinta.....ia tidak hadir kerana permintaan, namun hadir kerana ketentuan.
Jika ia sebuah cinta.....ia tidak hadir dengan kekayaan dan kebendaan, namun hadir kerana pengorbanan dan kesetiaan."

"I love you more today than yesterday
But not as much as tomorrow"

True love is like ghosts,
Which everybody talks about,
But only few have seen...
- anonymous -

"love is being stupid together"


"Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, making you happy is my duty, and loving you is my life."

"MENCINTAI.
BUKANLAH bagaimana kamu melupakan..
melainkan bagaimana kamu MEMAAFKAN.
BUKANLAH bagaimana kamu mendengarkan.
melainkan bagaimana kamu MENGERTI.
BUKANLAH apa yang kamu lihat. melainkan apa
yang kamu RASAKAN.
BUKANLAH bagaimana kamu melepaskan.
melainkan bagaimana kamu BERTAHAN."

"If Loving you wrong, i don't wanna be right" - Luther Ingram

A man falls in love through his eyes,
A woman through her ears.
- wondrow wyatt -

"the words 'like' and 'love'; 'like' is when you know the best side of someone and like them ... 'love' is when you know the worst side that someone could ever have, and you still love that person with everything you have in your heart."

"Love is when you look into someone's eyes and see their heart."
- Jill Petty-

"When I see you smile, I can face the world," - Bad English

"love is like a mountain
hard to climb
but once you get to the top
the view is beautiful"

"People say you only fall in love once, but when I hear your voice I fall in love all over again"
-anonymous-

Emotion turning back on itself, and not leading on to thought or action, is the element of madness. ~John Sterling~


“The decision to kiss for the first time is the
most crucial in any love story. It changes the
relationship of two people much more strongly
than even the final surrender; because this kiss
already has within it that surrender.”

-Emil Ludwig-

0 comments:


ShoutMix chat widget