THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Kamis, 07 Mei 2009

i think i thoughts

Its fun to be with u, it’s true
But in that time I’m feel scared
Scared if that situation compulse me to accept it
Not because my own desire to accept it
I don’t know if I measures too much
I don’t know if I think so far?

I love when U talk to me
Coz every single that u say
So interesting for me
Like I appreciate the time that I spend with you
Inspire me with the smile I put on U

in other site
In front of u
I always want to looks different
Don’t know the matter what of the condition





But
Am I wrong?
When I can’t get your feeling?
Am I wrong?
When I see U with my own appraisal

Am I wrong?
When I sometimes imagine someone else?
Yes, I’m wrong!!
And I know that
That I suggest u by myself

I’m sorry if I’m not a perfect woman
And its gonna be same ‘til the end

The truth hurt
I come back with my own way
My heart still the same
even sometimes not
but
I can’t avoid this feel
I try but I can’t!!!!
I think

0 comments:


ShoutMix chat widget