THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Selasa, 30 Desember 2008

before ended year 2008

kerja,,,,

....


ga da kerjaan di tempat kerja lebih tepatnya,,,

so,, mulai beresolusi untuk tahun depan

meninggalkan tahun 2008 yang diisi oleh

- satu dengan bayang2 kelam ,
- perenungan dan
- berbagai macam hikmah yang ada

dan memasuki 2009 yang penuh dengan pengharapan untuk lebih baik

this my resolution

1. i wanna get my scholarship
2. i want to start to be student again in university majoring .... ( as what i want )
3. i want go to makkah
4. i want my body more thin than now :p
5. i want to buy "..." for my mom and for me,,

the most i want to realized in 2009

but deep inside including

1. i want get job like what i want ,,,
2. have a company for my EO

and after that

1. i want to go away,,, holiday


GOD,,, please realized my wish,,,
my resolution
my dream...

hope it will be comes true soon...

not to be postponed again

not for gets master,, no.. it doesn't

but even if i get the master im so glad to be true in case for my majoring i choose

i don't want that happen again
after i follow my parents not my way,,,
for my study

but honestly im glad to be here now

but deep inside

i can't out my dream out of my mind

until now im still hopefully that can be

... R E A L ...

aminnnnnnn

0 comments:


ShoutMix chat widget