THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Rabu, 24 Februari 2010

if only


I love u
I wanna tell u why I love u
I have to tell u
I love u since I meet u
but I didn’t truly feel it till this day

I always thinking in a head
make a decision it afraid
today because of u what I learn from u
every choice I made different in my life
its completely change
n I blind then u did it my live fully
coz it not matter if u have 5 minute or 50th years
its not for today its not for u
I never it
so thank u for being n supposed me to love
n to be love

today I bad my live
u have no I did what I feel inside
don’t be afraid to let it show
for u never know
if u let it hide

I love u , u love me
take this gift and don’t ask why
my love show u everything
one day u be standing next to me
n appreciated what i have

0 comments:


ShoutMix chat widget