THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sabtu, 05 Desember 2009

blame myself that u re not into me

I’m already thinking about you
already hoping for you
So long, I've blame my self dreamin' 'bout you..

but I never regret it
I just can’t standing strong when u already love her
The woman that I know very well

U are always there when she was there,,
IF u know what I’m feeling
IF u understand what I’m feel



I’m try to forget u because I know that you’re not into me
the heart its BROKEN
its hurt to know the truth when I’m not ready

Even I never know the truth..
Even I never know if the feeling can change when we meet
But it can’t be the same feeling

Because she is my best friend
u are my dreaming

but I already both of them

and now I’m Stop to hoping again,,,

I decide to end of this story because my feel was die to accept it

0 comments:


ShoutMix chat widget