THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Rabu, 04 November 2009

word

if u feel the same with me,,
,,,zing ,,,
U’r not continue that word
Just say its wrong n u can’t continue that word because u didn’t find the right word
And if u know the word,, u promise that u will tell me,,,
that word ,,

that word that can make me stuck in this heart
even I go so far but u still have a pieces
because that word make me wonder
there is always a reason for every unanswered question
don’t know is there any word ongoing ?
or he just leaving off the sentence
shall I go ?
if am I wrong if I stay here and don’t care about the condition ?
cos’ The best way to say goodbye is Never turn back
But I back to say with word
Even it's not better than saying it in words only
But It make me enough to finish it
to waiting u so far,,
is there’s possible to u to understand? To realized?
(adakah engkau rasakan mengapa tak kau nyatakan? sampai kapan ku bertahan menantikan kepastian ?tanpa sepatah kata ku ucapkan padamu,, sampai kapan by MnD)

0 comments:


ShoutMix chat widget