THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Kamis, 05 November 2009

the journey


It's not only all the journeys i've had,
not about dinners or movies i watched,
not even hugs & kisses i made..

It's all about destiny i sail,
a happiness i rides,
and the experience i walks..

As long as i breath,
Memories are remains,
hopes will remains
happiness shall remains
only hates are beaten..

even the memories play very confusing role...
and it make me cry when i remember the time i laughed together
but I believed the best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it
and you will wait for me to enjoy that time again together
and it will be more fun than ever

it just a way that I choose
for be real
to be responsible with my decision
and back with my promise

just wait
and pray for me,,

u always have a pieces of my heart
I always love u



dedicated for my family
for my best friends as my brother n my sista

0 comments:


ShoutMix chat widget