THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Selasa, 30 November 2010

swords

He came with the sword
Like a prince ridding a horse
And stand beside me,,
To protect me with all thing that happen to me
Treated me like a queen
When he look my face and smile like his talking to me “how lucky I am to have u”
And make me flying to the heaven
even sometimes the sword hit me but not to much,,
And I still stand beside him..
Just because I love you. As simple as that

But that day the sword hit my heart so deeply
When the past came in ur dream and again u stuck in the past n worried about the future
My room is so silent, but my mind is so loud
All words running in my mind,,
How comes that sword who’s protect me n now hit my heart so hurt
Why u look back with a sword in the hands of u while I was beside u




I want to cry, I really do, but I guess I just don't want to give you the satisfaction of knowing that you hurt me once again..
you don't even realize what u have until it's gone... too often u wait too long to say "I'm sorry, I was wrong"
U ask me forgiveness u'd be willing to spend the rest of ur life begging me to give u another chance..
And every single chance I gave u,, n that time u look back n hurt me again with ur sword in ur hands


I’ve been learning to live without u now,,
but I miss u a lot ,,the more I know,, the more I understand
and its hurt me when u right beside me and yet i know i can never have u
How I lost me and you lost you or even,, I lost u and you lost me
But I know The higher I’m build the walls around my heart, the harder my tears fall down.

and I realized that I just need a therapy,
Maybe sometimes you just have to say what's in your heart, not just what you think someone wants to hear
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending
As always,, u know that I'm so deeply in love with you and I know it's definitely forever kind of love...
I hope that u’ll remember me as yours and I can get ur words…

0 comments:


ShoutMix chat widget