THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Selasa, 15 September 2009

quote of the month


"Don't regret, because at that time, it was exactly what you wanted."

"don't make the same mistake twice"

"The character of a man is known from his conversations."

"The best way to achieve your dreams is to wake up from sleep"

"An argument always interrupts a discussion."

"One form of loving is when you just want the best for that person whether it includes you or not."

"the difference between possible and impossible lies in a person's determination"

"The more you expect, the more you get disappointed in life."

"Make moments memories for you, and memorable for everyone else."

""Everybody wants to have a loving and caring person next to them. They dream of it, they are looking for it, but when they find it, they take it for granded, they get annoyed by it and then ignorance begins.""

"Write your Sad times in Sand, Write your Good times in Stone"

"Forgiveness & Apology is not weakness"

"It is not the receiver that is blessed, but it is the giver"

"Love all, trust a few. "
""We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace""

"You will never "find" time for anything. If you want time you must make it."

"Love is possible after friendship, but friendship is not possible after love."

"Accept people and situations as they are"

"Never share your secrets with anybody. If you cannot keep secret with you, don't expect that other will keep it."
""It will destroy you.""

"Not all relations are eternal, but all of them bring something into our lives while they are there"

"Our everyday companions aren't necessarily our real friends"


"I may not get to see you as often as I like
I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night
But deep in my heart I truly know
you're the one that I love
and I can't let you go"

"You left me,
but you cannot leave my heart
I hold you there,
with or without your will
No matter where you go, you will be part
Of me, my dearest friend and lover still..."

0 comments:


ShoutMix chat widget