THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Rabu, 22 April 2009

the choice

i hate to see that eyes
the eyes that full of meaning
and i don't know what d meaning !!!!
somehow i can't divine

i think ,,,,

Whenever you smile for no reason
and whenever you feel an unexpected flutter of joy,
just know that it's because I'm snared with that smile
save the love that never be real
just a words that i can give

enough to becoming foolish
for waiting u, where not ready to choose me
i don't wanna be so naif again
i don't wanna to fly high with my imagine
don't let me inferring ur heart
i just wanna the truth






and u know?
Meeting you was fate,
becoming your friend was a choice,
falling in love with you was beyond my control


and
I love you, not because who you are, but what you made me when I'm beside you



so
let me know or leave me alone
I stands for hope ... giving me another start of what we call life

0 comments:


ShoutMix chat widget