THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sabtu, 22 Mei 2010

Missing u

For two night i look up at the sky
Baby tell me what can i do to make it right ?
Just because I don’t cry in front of u doesn’t means im heartless
Coz im just lying here awake all nite
and I dont know what to do
I’m just crying but u don’t know
Because the tears is the only way how my eyes speak when my mouth can’t explain
how things made my heart broken
I… can’t keep on living this way

Im leaving because u never asked me to stay
When I say “leave me alone
Its doesn’t mean I want to be alone
I just So confused n wondering why
for the way u change my plan
and make all this opened
For the ending in my first begin
Do you know how much it hurts to be missing you
And i dont understand all the reason why?
All i know is that im missin u
In my head, I see you all over me
N i just know that im thinkin of u
Are u thinkin of me too?
Cuz I miss your love so much
Baby, I’m missing you…



For the unexpected friend
For the real ure something that I never choose
But sometimes I never wanna loose
It's hard for me to tell you I love you
It's hard to decide when I'm too tired to hold on, but I'm too in love to let go
I wish i could’ve told u “i love u”
Things will never be the same without you…
I need you here with me
Just to prove to you, how much I need you here
N know its clear I need u
I need u here always

3 comments:

Nguyễn Tiến Hải mengatakan...
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.
Nguyễn Tiến Hải mengatakan...

Ayuuuu, if something belongs to you then in any case it will belong to you!!!Everything will be ok!

tentang_ayu mengatakan...

:) thank u


ShoutMix chat widget