THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Kamis, 25 Maret 2010

sorry not enough


Forgive me
Sorry i still make u hurt
I'm sorry that was just like this
Even not for the first
And just like before you were still forgive me
Still just be patient and give me the way
Still want to give your body for a hug tightly
Still, open your hand to guide me
Still, give me your shoulder to lean
And still be patient to give all existing affection
Dont know what I was looking
dont know what kind I want
dont know what else,,
I still do with selfishness
I'm still with the black veiled past baying
I'm still unprotected
Honestly I was tired
Honestly I was disappointed
I honestly wanted to get out of all
However, much less whether that is still stored in my mind
And still doubtful

0 comments:


ShoutMix chat widget