THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jumat, 24 Juli 2009

where i go to landing?

i start my vacation
with my preparation
i bring my bag and a lot of commodity

going by a plane
travel by my self
I like to be around the world

and i already to feel many country and city
I already done a half around the world
but i not yet to find the best destination
i ever come

like a ways of love
the ways of look a man
going out by plane with somebody
and always make me so fly high

but we never know how many times we should be transit
we never know how many times we must to get broken heart
we never know when we are in the destination
like as we never know when we found the soul mate

and i start to ended my vacation
to get bearings my last destination as like at home
comfort and make me warm
in another half of the world
where i go to landing this plane?



0 comments:


ShoutMix chat widget