if u feel the same with me,,
,,,zing ,,,
U’r not continue that word
Just say its wrong n u can’t continue that word because u didn’t find the right word
And if u know the word,, u promise that u will tell me,,,
that word ,,
that word that can make me stuck in this heart
even I go so far but u still have a pieces
because that word make me wonder
there is always a reason for every unanswered question
don’t know is there any word ongoing ?
or he just leaving off the sentence
shall I go ?
if am I wrong if I stay here and don’t care about the condition ?
cos’ The best way to say goodbye is Never turn back
But I back to say with word
Even it's not better than saying it in words only
But It make me enough to finish it
to waiting u so far,,
is there’s possible to u to understand? To realized?
(adakah engkau rasakan mengapa tak kau nyatakan? sampai kapan ku bertahan menantikan kepastian ?tanpa sepatah kata ku ucapkan padamu,, sampai kapan by MnD)
Rabu, 04 November 2009
word
Posted by tentang_ayu at Rabu, November 04, 2009
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
0 comments:
Posting Komentar